Job Overview: Our client, a manufacturer of injection moulding components has retained our services to search for a Quality Engineer.
General Summary: A fantastic opportunity has arisen with our client for an established Quality Engineer to join their team. You will be responsible for ensuring their products fully meet their customer requirements whilst conforming to all relevant standards and regulations including ISO9001:2015. You will be responsible for conducting audits and reporting across all departments with ownership and management of all in-process testing. As a Quality Engineer you will possess a continuous improvement mindset to challenge and continually improve quality standards, as well as have exceptional communication skills as you will be required to liaise with external suppliers and customers. The successful candidate will have ideally worked within a manufacturing environment, in particular within plastics, precision and injection moulding however this is not essential as full training will be provided.
This is a great opportunity for a Quality Engineer looking to join a company that put their employees at the forefront of their thinking and values customer quality.
- Have an engineering background ideally within injection moulding or plastics
- Experience of leading and participating in continuous improvement initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of ISO9001: 2015 QMS
- Ability to read component drawings and use measuring instruments
- Skilled communicator and motivator, with the ability to lead and supervise a team
Lean manufacturing experience
- An understanding of Health & Safety legislation is desirable however training will be provided