Why Use Lawson Keys / USP’s
All LawsonKeys’ services are about cost-saving & time-saving, - a Project Management consultancy & process driven by engineering & commercial professionals & consultants to work to high standards of communication & business etiquette, and best recruitment working practises in adherence with Data Protection Act, Governing Recruitment legislation & UK Customs & Excise Border Control litigation.
You pay nothing for LawsonKey’s staff to be good at what WE do, - we simply work with your expectations and demands, to your timeframes in an unparalleled & precision fashion for assisting in consolidating & promoting what YOU are good at; - We focus on proactive & reactive actions, not words.
Lawson Keys’ Unique Benefits to you:
- Extensive & ongoing access to UK’s leading website job boards
- Experienced Technical, Engineering & Plastics Recruitment Consultants
- Recruitment rates are highly competitive, based on LawsonKey’s time taken to source the right candidates, and not in line with the market average nor our competitors costs.
- Attractive rebate periods, - a safety net to provide peace of mind assurance & time
for new appointments to settle, and immediately replace if necessary.
- As Recruitment sponsor to Trade Publications PRW (Plastics & Rubber Weekly ) & EPPM (European Plastic Product Manufacturer ), we can offer you extremely discounted recruitment advertising rates in conjunction with our recruitment resourcing campaigns
- High Communications Standards
- People Specialists
- Proactive & tenacious team
- Professional Ambassadors to your company & business
- We listen, we understand
- Add on services available such as professional HR secondments for Case Studies, Employment Law (employee handbooks, recruitment, disciplinary actions or redundancies).
- Finance options: Spread payment options, options for extending payments to 60 days
- We have a fully facilitated conference room (15 seats) for accommodating business meetings, - the professional room also has a full audio & video conferencing suite for conducting face to face business discussions or candidate interviews.
- 72 hour turnaround of presenting suitable CV’s from our resource bank, once we are in receipt of the complete technical & personality specification of the job vacancy
Lawson Keys’ delivers Recruitment solutions to the following markets:
- Plastics, Packaging & Recycling
- Commercial, Industrial & Finance
- Scientifics & Defence
- Textiles & FMCG
- Medical Device, Pharmaceutical & Life Sciences
- Chemical Process & Food Process Engineering
- Manufacturing & General Engineering
For further details on any LawsonKeys’ Recruitment Actions Plans, please forward your enquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Resourcing Team on 01527 574090